The Mafia

The Mafia

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just Another Psychopath...

Today's been pretty interesting.... wouldn't you say? As I am sitting with my friend Maureen at her flat, I am reading through everything and now it makes sense. Here's my "picture evidence"

Completely psychotic. WHO DOES THIS?!?!?!?! It's quite annoying, you know.... and as she may not be bipolar, I do think she is a bit screwy in the head, you know, crackers....

But Lo! This Chantal.... does she remind anyone of one of our (Edge Models club) old friends? One of our Beatle-hating friends?

REMEMBER HER???

Do you think there is a connection?

I really don't see a relationship, except for in the name.
But what I find ironic was that she reminds me of one of our good ol' friends, Hatebeatles, whose name was Jade.

I dunno. What do you think????

--The Godmother

No comments:

Post a Comment